Wednesday 30 March 2011

Shell Finance Whistleblower diary

Log : Suing Shell in the High Court of Malaysia , Jalan Duta.
Date: 30 March 2011
Facts:
Having filed a Judicial Review in the High Court of Malaysia on 13/1/2011. It was against the Shell and the Industrial Court of Kuala Lumpur, Court  Three , headed by the Chairman , Mr Franklin Goonting,

Not the first time I have sued these parties - as I sued them in 2007 and won in 2009, on 18/8/2009. Well I finally won after three law firms each took the case but then resigned. I leave it to you why the law firms M. A. Raman resigned. I leave it to you why the law firm Seah Balan Ravi & Company of Klang, KL, resigned. And also that firm of Rajinder Singh Veriah, of Bangsar , also resigned within two weeks of winning the case - and with giving me back my court files prepared by other lawyers. Gotta reserve all rights on that one.

Here in 2011, I was in for more surprises. A file search at High Court revealed recently that Shell and its famous lawyers, Zul Rafique & Partners, had conducted secret file searches on my Court files.

Only problem was that they did not have any leave granted to access what are 'ex parte' or without notice to the other parties - Shell. Shell had somehow accessed the High Court RKKK registry files, obtained my Court file, and obtained some 372 pages which the High Court of Malyasia kindly photocopied for them. I know as I have seen the bill and the filing receipt.

This started on the 20th January 2011. Just one week after I filed the ex parte application in the High Court.

Question - How did Shell Malaysia Limited, a UK company , get access to what are secure and private High Court files ?

The High Court only granted leave on 2/3/2011 , March , to Shell Malaysia to access files and to oppose the ex parte leave application.

Question. How did Shell Malaysia get all those confidential affidavits of mine before they had leave?

I place this valid question , in times of corruption and people seeking protection of legal rights and abuses by large corporates in the public.

John.


No comments:

Post a Comment